By the way, the comments section of this post would probably be the appropriate place for feature requests.
GUI for client-config-dir to allow full site-to-site Get DNS over VPN working Get client to accept dhcp-option items from server At this point I'll also add a GUI option to push DNS from the server GUI option to route Internet-bound traffic over the tunnel This will probably include an option on the client and an option on the server to push it to clients
- Upgrade OpenSSL
- Might not be necessary now that fyellin ported AES back to the current OpenSSL version
- Get OpenSSL to use encryption hardware where appropriate
Wish-list items (won't work on them until the to-do list is empty):
- IPSec tunneling
- PPTP tunneling
Not on the radar, but often requested:
- Perhaps it's that I don't fully see where this would be needed on the router, but I don't see myself taking time to learning about it and working out the kinks.
- If someone can explain how it would greatly improve the VPN experience, I may reconsider
- Of course, if someone adds a git branch with SNMP+GUI, it'd probably be easier to convince me to include it.