Source is available at the Git repository.
Be sure to read the COPYING file if you plan to use/distribute the sources.
- Moved to Tomato 1.27 baseline
- Upgraded to OpenVPN 2.1.1
- Fixed "exclusive" option for accepting DNS
- Omit key/certs that aren't filled in in the GUI
- This should allow people to create user/pass only configs - likely to be added to the GUI in the future
- Fix some TAP connection issues
- Option to not leave existing default gateway in place while VPN is running
- Option is now to start VPN with WAN, not just with router
- If wan goes down and back up, VPN service will be stopped and restarted
- "Poll Interval" option in GUI to periodically check if the VPN is running, and restart it if not.
- Various code cleanups/improvements and adaptations to the updated Tomato components
Since I did release a testing version along the way with this same version number, here are the full build versions of the released binaries so everyone can be sure they have the latest: